deirdre....in my free time

Always looking for my next book hangover. Give me great characters with a surprisingly original plot and you got me . . . Throw in action, some romance, and a twist and I am sold . . . .

Keepin' the bastards honest. (Thanks to Cphe for that title!)

Reblogged from Linda Hilton:

(See end of post for important update 25 July 2014)

I am only posting information that is easily and publicly available.  Links are good as of the time of posting this.  All screen shots are my own.

Michael Alexander Beas

Let's start this one with his Goodreads profile, shall we?

As you can see, Mr. Beas is a Goodreads author as well as member.  Let's have a look at his reviewing stats.

As of 23 July 2014, he has 388 ratings, 351 reviews.  His average rating of 4.90 means he gives very, very few books less than a 5-star rating.

Michael Beas is the #97 top reviewer on Goodreads as of 23 July 2014 when this screenshot was made.

But as stated above, Mr. Beas is also an author.  Here is the Goodreads book page for his fantasy novel Strump:

His book has 17 ratings, almost all 5-star for an average of 4.88.

The same holds true on Amazon.com.

Of the 18 reviews on Amazon.com for Strump, 17 are 5-star, one is 4-star.

Michael Beas, using his own name, is also a reviewer on Amazon.com

He clearly states his location as Waxhaw, North Carolina, exactly as on the Goodreads profile.

Here is Michael Beas' review of The Galadima Conspiracy by Dan Abubakar, posted on Goodreads on 23 July 2014.

And for good measure, here is Michael Beas' Amazon review of the same book, also posted on 23 July 2014:

Next stop, fiverr.com for the profile of book review seller "Strump."

As you can see, the fiverr profile page incorporates the cover of the book Strump with the author's name clearly visible:  Michael Alexander Beas.

A close-up of the profile avatar is also revealing:

as is the actual profile text for "Strump":

"Strump" is an author.  He will only post 4- and 5-star reviews.

Now let's take a look at some of the testimonials posted to "Strump's" fiverr gigs:

Here's one from "9 days ago."

Here is Michael Beas' Goodreads review of Vito Veii's book

Here is the same book's listing on Amazon.com

And Michael Beas' review of that book on Amazon.com:

The Amazon.com review is also dated 14 July 2014.  Nine days ago.

The testimonial from "vitoveii" clearly states that he has utilized the services of "strump" as a provider of reviews.

Michael Beas review of Skies Like These by  Tess Hilmo, dated 22 July 2014

And the fiverr testimonial from "thilmo" with the cover of Skies Like These avatar

Again, all of this information is readily and easily available.  I've provided all the links.

UPDATE:  25 July 2014  appx 1320 Pacific Daylight Time

Mr. Michael Alexander Beas, who may still be reviewing on Amazon under his new F. S. Jones handle (additional screen shots and links available), is no longer a member, reviewer, or author at Goodreads.